We provide general internal medicine procedures and diagnostics should your pet become ill, or have a current condition.
We can provide echocardiograms, ultrasound imaging, blood pressure evaluations, blood work, and digital radiographs if necessary. We are familiar with and can treat a variety of diseases, including:
- Alimentary Tract Disorders: Gastritis, enteritis, pancreatitis, etc.
- Cardiovascular Disorders: Congestive heart failure, heartworm disease, cardiomyopathy, etc.
- Dental & Mouth Disorders: Gingivitis, periodontal disease, etc.
- Ear Disorders: Infections, ear mites, hematomas, foreign bodies (foxtails) etc.
- Endocrine Disorders: Addison’s, Cushing’s, diabetes, etc.
- Eye Disorders
- Infectious Diseases: Calicivirus in cats, Parvovirus in dogs, etc.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Hip dysplasia, luxated patellas, fractures, ruptured ACL’s etc.
- Nervous System Disorders: Seizure disorders, hypoglycemia, etc.
- Parasites: External & Internal: Fleas, ticks, coccidia, tapeworms, etc.
- Poisoning & Intoxication
- Respiratory Disorders: Pneumonia, tracheal collapse, etc.
- Skin Disorders: Abscesses, seborrhea, dermatitis, etc.
- Urinary Tract Disorders: Cystitis, urethritis, obstruction, etc.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office today if you would like to schedule an appointment for your pet!